I’m excited to announce our next LIVE Strong Mom Workshop coming up on Saturday, October 19th! I have been out of the game for a bit with having my own sweet girl, but I am back in action and ready to bring some education to you and your expecting/postpartum tribe!
The Strong Mom workshop is for you if you are currently pregnant or have had a baby in the past 5-10 years.
Registration is now open and seating is limited, so be sure to sign up right away at https://shefitpt.as.me/strongmom!
We will discuss 5 things you NEED to know that no one talks about – including:
– Diastasis Recti and core strength during/after pregnancy
– How to facilitate pelvic floor strength and function during/after pregnancy
– Bladder problems like urinary incontinence and urgency
– Pelvic Organ Prolapse prevention
– Painful sex and other common aches and pains
– How to recover STRONG and safely return to exercise after pregnancy
These mommy-problems are SO COMMON, but NOT NORMAL! So grab a friend and come learn how to heal well after baby! Seating is VERY LIMITED, so reserve your seat now at https://shefitpt.as.me/strongmom
We plan to have a helper on hand if you need to bring your children, but please let us know in advance so we can be prepared!!
If you’re not in San Diego and you (or someone you know) could benefit from this information, please be sure to check out my online workshop here: http://www.shefitpt.com/onlineworkshop/
Hope to see you there!